Labels

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 11, 2012

 I can definately feel the strength of the Lord with me. I am not getting sick of the MTC at all but I am super excited to head out and hit the field:) I am getting a ton of Callous on my knees from praying so much, I need His help so much. I love relying on the Lord completely, because I feel so close to Him and I will always be happy if I do. I am getting so blessed to learn so much and to serve so many people:) I am learning so much more how the Lord feels about others but I understand so much more to me is just 1/1000000 of a portion of the Lords understanding but that little portion is enough for me:) I am so gratefull for all of you and my English is getting worse as my tagalog improves so please dont mind my grammer or spelling. I am so grateful for having the opportunity to learn how to forget myself, for only then will all of myself be available to the Lord but I have faith and confidence in saying that I am giving Him my all right now. I am so grateful for repentance and being able to recognize my standing before God then turn towards Him and keep coming closer through the atonement and trying harder every day. It makes the sacrament so amazing too:) Elder Oaks said the way to become the best missionary you can be is by worthily and properly partaking of the sacrament every sunday;) I am recognizing the worth of the soul more, and every soul was worth the atonement. When I look at it that way I see people differently, and when we recognize the savior doesnt just pay for our sins and pains but the pain we cause others he pays for too. It makes me really not want to say anything to hurt anyone but continually lift them up. I love it here and I am so happy!!
Love,
Elder Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment