Labels

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 4, 2012

I love you so much. Yea this week has been incredible. I am so grateful for all that the Lord hath given me. I need His help so much and I love to spill my heart out to Him so much. I hear His voice constantly and softly throughout my day and especially when I teach. The gift of tongues is so very real and I feel it so much. I have faith in it therefore I may obtain it according to Gods will. The principle of faith in Jesus Christ is central. According to the measure of our faith in Jesus Christ, that He is our Savior and Redeemer and that He has Atoned for all, and our faith in His attributes is the same measure to the power and strength that we can receive from that very same power of the atonement.  Hence how it says so many times in the scriptures... "According to your faith." I know that the Lord loves us with an unconditional love and feels the quiet longings and pains of our heart and has felt them and more that he may give us the strength and comfort to overcome and even be happy amidst our trials if we remember Him and have faith in Him.
 
My new favorite scripture is Mosiah 4:6-12:) I love them so much!! I can always be happy and clean and full of the love of God, for God cannot lie and the scriptures hold His words:) AHH!!!! I love this work and this gospel which is true and everlasting and there is nothing that matters more:) and I get to serve Him:) Oh how blessed I am!!:)  I feel His love and know I am doing His work. I pray you are doing wonderful, I pray for it always and I know God hears my prayers, so dont worry:) He will protect you all:)
Love,
Elder Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment