Labels

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012


This last week was so much fun!!! I feel the Lord with me, continually telling me that it's going to be okay. I need to be more patient with myself. I am having the best time of my life ever:)

My companion says this is the hardest area he has ever been in and that he has never done this much tracting in his whole mission.  But I don't know any better and I don't think we are doing enough.

Haha, baby powder is my best friend and everything isn't so bad with that. The food isn't having a bad affect on me at all yet. I think its great.

I have an awesome companion though he is not a very get to know you kinda guy or explains anything to me. But I learn so much because he doesn't, I just have to figure it out, haha. Once you know that you are where you are supposed to be without question then miracles and great faith and works happen rather than thinking about other things. It's really hard to do that, but knowing that you are where you are supposed to be makes everything okay. You trust the Lord and know that everything will work out and then lose yourself in His work:)

Thank you for your e-mails:) A physical letter would be awesome but I don't know the address.

(THIS NEXT PART IS RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING QUOTE FROM ELDER NEAL A. MAXWELL:  "Life in the Church soon teaches us that the Lord does not ask us about our ability, but only about our availability. And then, if we demonstrate our dependability, the Lord will increase our capability.) 
Thanks for the quote that is really profound, I feel so inadequate but it will all work out. It's hard to love the people. I cry over them all the time. We went on a temple tour the other day and my heart was broken for all those that have not entered. The restoration is sinking deeper into my heart and I love testifying of it to people everywhere:) I love testifying as a missionary its one of my favorite things:)!! I feel it burning in my heart. The other night I yelled out how much I love the Philippines and my companion was prolly embarrassed but it was awesome:) 

I love you thanks for your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment