Labels

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 6, 2012


November 6, 2012 

Well yeah, it rains here so randomly, one second its sunshine the next its raining. The pollution here is pretty bad, when I blow my nose it comes out black like as if I was around a campfire all day, haha. Yeah, we are in a rich area and poor, its the best of both worlds. Some have like 5 cars and some can't even cloth their children. We aren't supposed to proselyte to the poor class because we are setting them up to break covenants cause they won't be able to make it to church and lots of stuff like that but they are the only ones willing to listen. I love spreading the gospel, it is my absolute favorite thing. The more people I talk to about it the better my day is:) There are 2 scriptures that I love.  Mosiah 4:11-12 or Mosiah 5:13:) My rash has gone away, and I am doing great:) I used toilet paper for the first time in a couple weeks today. (Most people don't have toilet paper.  They just use water).  It was weird, haha.
 
Love Elder Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment